Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

You probably have a corrupt Elasticsearch index. Do this:

• stop the server
  • delete $SONARQUBE-HOME/data/es5
  • restart the server

Once you’ve completed that, you should begin planning your upgrade to 7.9.3 - the current LTS - or the current version (8.2 a the moment, 8.3 imminent) at your earliest convenience. 6.7.4 is past EOL and no longer supported.

HTH,
Ann

Hello G Ann,

Thanks for reply.

I have rebuild the elasticsearch index but the problem is already there.

Yes we should upgrade to the SonarQube new version but we would like solve this issue first.

Thanks in adavance.
Regards.

Hi,

What do you see with no filters applied? Also do you see any errors in your browser’s JS console?

Ann

Hi Ann,

I can see much issues, but there are someones (no matther what kind of issue) that i can’t see them and they don’t appear in the code section.

And when i open the browser’s JS console i can’t see any error:

We have detect as well that some of the issues that we can’t see are asigned to files that don’t exist anymore in the actual version of the code like this:

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Javier.

Hi Javier,

Okay! Since issues are presented in the context of the “resources” (files, directories, …) they’re attached to, then it suddenly becomes clearer why you can’t see them. I’m assuming here that these issues are in Closed state (your screenshots don’t include that). That means we’re looking at a corner case, which I can almost guarantee we’ve spent 0 time on: closed issues on removed files.

The point of the Issues presentation is to show you the Issues that need work. It’s a secondary use case that you can get to Closed issues at all. So it makes sense to me that you can’t access these Closed/Removed issues.

Ann

Hello Ann,

Again, thaks for your time and replying.

In this case the issues are open:

I’ve haven readed about the Database Cleaner and the times parameters for closed issues, but in this case, there are opened and closed issues (most opened) how i said.

Thanks again.
Regards.
Javier Almeida.

Hi Javier,

Sorry but I don’t know what else to tell you. If the issues are Open then you should see them. The only thing I’m aware of that would prevent that is a corrupted ES index. If you’re confident that you’ve already re-built the index and they still don’t show up… the only thing left for me to advise is for you to upgrade to a current version so we can give you better advice.

:woman_shrugging:
Ann