Not getting mail alerts from sonarqube server

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • how is SonarQube deployed: zip, Docker, Helm
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!

Hi
I installed sonarqube community edition and sonar-scanner-cli-4.6.2.2472-linux through zip file. next I am scanning my code through this scanner but after scanning I am not getting mail alerts. I have my SMTP server on same Virtual machine up and running still not getting mail alerts
Please anyone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Hey there.

What version of SonarQube are you using? You should be able to find this in the footer of your instance.

Additionally, when configuring SMTP for your SonarQube server, did sending the test e-mail from the admin console function as expected?

yes I tested test e-mail from admin console I received and from sonarqube web-UI also I tested email that also working

Okay, that’s a good first thing to check. :slight_smile:

What notifications are you expecting to receive that you aren’t? Which ones have you opted-in for?

I am running CI pipeline in github action in that first it is building the project then scanning with sonarqube. so after scanning I need e-mail alerts, for this I am attaching one image.