No issue details, but the summary view says I have 13 bugs

I have set up a JavaScript project in SonarCloud that builds in a Docker container.

The project shows lots of issues on the Summary page, but when I go to the Issues page, it shows absolutely nothing! What am I doing wrong?

• ALM used: Azure DevOps
  • CI system used: Azure DevOps
  • Default settings for SonarCloudPrepare, SonarCloudAnalyze, SonarCloudPublish
  • JavaScript/TypeScript

I’m having a similar problem on a java project that just started a couple of hours ago. Sonar is reporting one bug and one security hotspot on the github PR, but when I click to look at it, it’s telling me there are no bugs and no security hotspots (on overall code btw so it doesn’t seem to be a disparity between new code / overall)

We have the same issue starting today with a security hotspot. Source control is Github and CI is Azure DevOps (hosted agents).

Hi all,

Thanks for these reports!

We’ve registered this as an incident and are looking into it now. The status page should be updated shortly, and you’ll be able to follow progress there.

HTH,
Ann

Hi. This issue appears on projects that had no results available on their main branch prior to March 26th.

A workaround is to change project-level permissions of any member of the project. For instance you can set a permission and then unset it right after. That should fix the issue.

Meanwhile our engineering team is working at a more general solution.

• versions used: SonarCloud
  • error observed:

A project that has a failed QualityGate:

When i press issues or security hotspots the list is blank:

• steps to reproduce: Run an analysis with a failed QualityGate, click on any issue you will get a blank page saying there are no issues
  • potential workaround: None

I have the same issue with this project https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?id=prefis_com_ihub (private project)

Hi @Robert_T , this should be fixed for you. Could you please confirm with me? Thanks @AlxO

Hi @angelroldanabalos I will contact you privately to get your project details. Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks for these reports!

We’ve registered this as an incident and are looking into it now. The status page should be updated shortly, and you’ll be able to follow progress there.

HTH,
Ann

It’s ok now, thank you, Alex

+1. Any updates on the fix?

Hi @ghaouim,

Our enginnering teams are working on the permanent fix. In the mean time could you please apply the workaround presented here: No issue details, but the summary view says I have 13 bugs - #4 and let us know if it fixes the problem?

Best regards,
Silviu Asandei

2 Likes

Hello,

Our engineering teams have identified the issue and are currently testing the fix in the pre-production environments. The next update will be provided tomorrow morning during CET hours.
Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Silviu Asandei

2 Likes

Good morning,

Our engineering team has implemented the fix in production and the incident has been mitigated. We are closely monitoring the systems.
Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Silviu Asandei

1 Like

Good afternoon,

The incident has been resolved. We will conduct a full root cause analysis and take all the necessary actions in order to prevent this incident from happening in the future.

Best regards,
Silviu Asandei

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.