versions used (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
SonarQube Community lts(7.9.4）docker version with sonarqube-community-branch-plugin
steps to reproduce
- Setup the SMTP server and subscribe “My new issues”. Config the account with email.
- Create a new project, commit the project by git, and perform an init scan.
- Modify the code to contain issues, commit by git again, and perform a new scan with
- Check the sonar dashboard that the pull request dashboard shows the correct issues.
- Scan the code again but with
- No email notification but the new issues are showed in the project dashboard.
- root cause
When issues are inherited from a pull request or short live branch, most of the properties are copy from the pull request one.
In the method
creationDateis copy too. Since the creation date is earlier than scan time, the issue is ignored in the