I released today a new version of the SonarQube plugin for YAML files:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.6.0 version supports .yamllint files local to projects and fixes some documentation and code issues.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+, 8.0+. Not yet compatible with SQ 9 (coming soon)
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.6.0/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.6.0.jar
- Release notes: Release v1.6.0 · sbaudoin/sonar-yaml · GitHub
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: Released yaml plugin version 1.6.0 by sbaudoin · Pull Request #231 · SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties · GitHub
Can you update the market place, please?