I have just released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze YAML code:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.1.0 version fixes an OutOfMemoryError that could be raised while analyzing long and complex YAML files. People are strongly encouraged to install this new 1.1.0 version.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.6, 6.7, 7.0 and 7.1
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.1.0/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.1.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.1.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
Can you update the market place, please?