I would like to request the addition of the SonarDelphi plugin to the SonarQube Marketplace.
- Plugin key:
- Version : 1.0.0 (supports SonarQube 9.9 LTS onward)
- Project URL: https://github.com/integrated-application-development/sonar-delphi
- SonarCloud: SonarCloud
SonarDelphi adds support for the Delphi programming language.
- 120+ analysis rules
- Custom rules via templates or a programmatic Java API
- Import NUnit test reports (compatible with DUnitX)
- Import test coverage reports (compatible with DelphiCodeCoverage)
This part was a little awkward to figure out, since you guys wouldn’t have access to the Delphi standard library.
- Stubbed out a bare-minimum standard library
- Written a small sample project that triggers a lot of sonar issues and relies only upon the stubbed standard library
- Zipped them both up with a
sonar-project.propertiesat the root configuring things properly
Nice and simple:
sonar-delphi-sample-projectfrom: sonar-delphi-sample-project.zip (11.1 KB)