(Never had any) Problem with SoftVis3d SonarQube plugin 1.1.0 (using Chrome works now too) in SQ 7.9 LTS?

Hello everyone,

//edit3: Update. Everything works fine now. Also on Chrome. I obviously missed the most important test: i did not try to turn it off and on again.

Cheers
Daniel

I'll leave the rest in here...

i just upgraded to SQ 7.9 LTS to play around and would like to ask if someone can confirm something.

Setup is:
SQ 7.9 LTS on RHEL
SoftVis3d Plugin 1.1.0
Browser: Chrome //edit2: Version 75.0.3770.100

Expected behaviour:
Having loaded a scene: when selecting a “House” (e.g. the box representing a class/package) i’d expect the Directory/Files listing gets loaded on the right hand side of the screen.

Experienced behaviour:
Having loaded a scene: when selecting a “House” (e.g. the box representing a class/package) nothing happens.

When using Firefox or IE, everything works as expected. Can someone confirm my experience with chrome?

cheers
Daniel

P.S: @stefanrinderle mentioned because i said so in the email-feedback already given via their webpage https://softvis3d.com :slight_smile:

//edit: P.P.S.: praise praise awe much wow… what a great plugin this is! Thank you so much for this really greatly appreciated gem :heavy_heart_exclamation:

//edit3: now it works. I probably had opened too many instances so that maybe something blocked itself. I will delete this whole thread