Need Help for Code Coverage and Unit Testing Report on Sonarqube

Sonarqube Version - Version 6.7.5 (build 38563)

what are you trying to achieve
Project Language - c++
Compiler - clang++
Trying to achieve Coverage and Unit Tesing Report. CodeCoverage is coming as 0 and Unit Testing option along with code coverage is not visible. Please find the attached screenshot (Screenshot1)
Below is the sonar-project.properties file -
--------------------------------------------------
sonar.projectKey=SAChrome
sonar.projectName=SAChrome
sonar.host.url=https://sonarqube.dell.com/
sonar.projectVersion=1.0
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8
sonar.sources=src
sonar.login=aef7eef654361dfda26253114ed4959796c031f0
sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=bw-outputs
sonar.cfamily.llvm-cov.reportPath=/home/cros/trunk/src/scripts/sourav/chrome-os-agent-/bw-outputs/SACodeCoverage.info
sonar.testExecutionReportPaths=/home/cros/trunk/src/scripts/sourav/chrome-os-agent-/bw-outputs/testing.xml

================================================================
Please find the attached files-
1> sonar_scanner_output => output file of the below command (./third_party/src/sonar-scanner-3.3.0.1492-linux/bin/sonar-scanner > sonar_scanner_output)
2> sonar-project.properties
3> Screenshot1 -> Sonar URL screenshot
4> SACodeCoverage.info.zip -> please upzip the file and the file is used with sonar.cfamily.llvm-cov.reportPath
5> testing.xml file used for Unit Testing that is not visiable in UI.

Please help us why the values are not visible in the Screenshot1. I was unable to attach all the documents in single post because I am a new user. I have attached the files below

Please find the attached documents sonar_scanner_output.txt (6.9 KB) sonar-project.properties.txt (773 Bytes)

Hello @SAGARWALA,

please do not cross post, I deleted your other identical thread.
It seems like that you are using an old version of the C/C++ analyzer, you should update the C/C++ analyzer to its latest version 6.3.

Then you should properly configure your analysis. I see that your file has extension .xoo and I don’t see anywhere that you are telling SonarQube about it.

A post was split to a new topic: Not able to import llvm-cov report