"master" branch has not been analyzed yet and you have multiple branches already. It looks like it

Hi I encountered this

“master” branch has not been analyzed yet and you have multiple branches already. It looks like it is not your Main Branch, check your configuration.

error and followed different posts on the forum but they didn’t seem to work. I am on version 9.6 enterprise edition. I verified that the branch name is correct. They should be called master. I cannot delete the branch in Sonarqube. New code is set to number of days. I can see GitLab MR decoration branch so my tokens are set correctly. Can someone suggest another approach that might fix this problem?

I used web api to create this project. Not sure if that makes a difference though.

Hi,

What are the languages in the project?

Can you share your analysis log?

And is there anything in the branch menu?
Selection_498

Ann

The project is in php and there is an additional branch under MR already.

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. Can you share the analysis log from when you analyze the main branch?

Ann

For some reason the analysis of the main branch doesn’t start. I use the CI_DEFAULT_BRANCH variable to get the main branch name. It didn’t show up as one of the stages.

Hi,

I think we’ve found the cause of the “branch has not been analyzed” message. :joy:

You’re going to need to dig into that.

HTH,
Ann