"master" branch has not been analyzed yet and you have multiple branches already. It looks like it i

“master” branch has not been analyzed yet and you have multiple branches already. It looks like it i

we have upgraded sonar from 7.9 to 8.9 after that we are facing problem.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I understand that you’re seeing this message. I don’t understand what the problem is with it, though.

Ann

We have upgraded sonarqube from 7.9 to 8.9
Is the upgrade is the root cause of this issue?

Hi,

Are you saying that projects that had a populated homepage in 7.9 are showing you this message in 8.9?

Ann

Yes as per user complain it was working fine in version 7.9 but after upgrade it cause the problem.

So do we need to change any configuration.

Only one user have raised this issue none of other facing this type of issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Could you provide a screenshot from the Code tab of the affected project?

Ann

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. Would you mind showing what’s in the branches dropdown there next to the project name? Redacted as necessary, of course.

Ann

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. Have you analyzed the main branch of this project since the upgrade? If so, can you share the analysis logs?

Ann

This is a private project can we share privately and I am not getting which analysis log you taking about how I can get that.

Thanks

Hi,

Feel free to redact the logs as necessary.

Ann

From where I can get this log?

Hi,

I’m looking for your build pipeline logging. More specifically, the output from the analysis command.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,

Pipeline terminate with below error . For now we can see sonar scan results on sonar UI which was not the case earlier.

We observed that some gating criteria got changed because with with vulnerabilities sonar is not failing scan. Master has 5 vulnerabilities but sonar marked it passed.

rror when executing always post condition:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property ‘total’ on null object
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.NullObject.getProperty(NullObject.java:60)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.getProperty(InvokerHelper.java:174)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getProperty(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:456)
at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker$7.call(Checker.java:355)

Thanks,

Hi,

From what I can tell, your problem is resolved. Please create a new thread - with all the details - if you have a new problem.

Ann