java.lang.IllegalStateException: The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found empty

Hello Team,

1. No i am doing compilation with build-wrapper in the different environment

and analysis is in the different environment, This steps i need to do now and update about this logs

2 .Already i have shared build_wrapper_output_directory ,anyways i am sending again pls PF attached with this mail.

1. I have deployed sonar server is that fine?
    For docker based i need to follow any other process?

Thanks,
Nagendra.J

sonar-project.zip (658 Bytes)

I’m sorry but if you do the compilation and the analysis in two different environments, it can’t work.

Hello Team,

As you said, I tried compilation for both build-wrapper and sonar scanning in same environment,the sonar-scanner -X command executed successful , But still no luck, i found another issue ,Please find that issues screen-shots attached with this mail

Thanks,
Nagendra.Jonnalagadda.

Hello @nagendra_jonnalagadd,

It’s hard to tell what’s wrong with two screenshots.
It seems that no file has been found to be analyzed. Can you confirm the build-wrapper was called with a clean build command?
If so, please share the following: build-wrapper-dump.json, build-wrapper.log as well as the output of the sonar-scanner command

@Team , i resolved issue what i sent before mail, Now am getting results in sonar server. Please check screen-shot and update is it correct out-put or not.

I’m not sure what you want us to say from this screenshot… It seems you have results indeed, so that’s good.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.