Issue with build-wrapper and bitbake

Hello @mpaladin

Could you help show the detailed solution for this issue? I also have same issue when I use bitbake to compile my application

Hi @iamxmm,

I moved your post to a new topic. Could you please explain what is your issue and provide the version of CFamily analyzer you are using?

Hello @mpaladin,

I want to use the build-wrapper-linux-x86-64 to get the *dump.json file

You could see the following log, bitbake enappcmake is my application build command.

But it tell me the getcwd() error. The version is build-wrapper, version 6.7 (linux-x86)

[ccp4+SDK4.10.0-29-ge4b4d5db6-dirty]/home/projects/app-en/Fire_Panel_Platform$ ./Sonar_Tool/
build-wrapper-linux-x86-64  libinterceptor-haswell.so   libinterceptor-i686.so      libinterceptor-x86_64.so    
[ccp4+SDK4.10.0-29-ge4b4d5db6-dirty]/home/projects/app-en/Fire_Panel_Platform$ ./Sonar_Tool/build-wrapper-linux-x86-64  --out-dir Sonar_Build/  bitbake enappcmake

Initialising tasks: 100% |#####################################################################################################################################################| Time: 0:00:03
Sstate summary: Wanted 60 Found 1 Missed 59 Current 201 (1% match, 77% complete)
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: libjpeg-turbo-1_2.0.4-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/tmp/work/armv5e-ccp-linux-gnueabi/libjpeg-turbo/1_2.0.4-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2526)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/tmp/work/armv5e-ccp-linux-gnueabi/libjpeg-turbo/1_2.0.4-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2526
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
| build-wrapper: getcwd: No such file or directory
| WARNING: /home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/tmp/work/armv5e-ccp-linux-gnueabi/libjpeg-turbo/1_2.0.4-r0/temp/run.do_configure.2526:1 exit 1 from 'mkdir -p /home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/tmp/work/armv5e-ccp-linux-gnueabi/libjpeg-turbo/1_2.0.4-r0/build'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/tmp/work/armv5e-ccp-linux-gnueabi/libjpeg-turbo/1_2.0.4-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2526)
ERROR: Task (/home/projects/ccp4/oe/build/../meta-siemens/meta-backports/recipes-backports/jpeg/libjpeg-turbo_2.0.4.bb:do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

Second Keyboard Interrupt, stopping...

[ccp4+SDK4.10.0-29-ge4b4d5db6-dirty]/home/projects/app-en/Fire_Panel_Platform$ 

Hi @iamxmm,

could you please provide me a small reproducer project and the steps to reproduce the issue?

Hi Massimo,
Could you share the resolution against “getcwd: No such file or directory” problem?

Many thanks,
Terry

Hi @alvin.hwang ,

there was no response from the user and hence no resolution. If you are facing a similar issue please open a new topic and we can follow up there.

Hi @mpaladin,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Alvin