Issue Drilldown not showing selected issue in c source file

Previous analyses have worked fine.
I have just run several analyses using sonar runner and when looking at the dashboard, the number of issues and categories are displayed. However when attempting to “drill down” on an issue, the issue in the source file is not displayed.
Deselection of the issue will display the source code, but when selecting an issue the file is no longer displayed.

SonarQube Runner 2.4
SonarQube C++ plugin (Modified) v 5.01

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Could we have a screenshot of the issue box from the list of issues? It’s possible that the issue just isn’t “attached” to code.

Ann

Hi Ann,

I will send the screen shots shortly.

It isn’t just one issue, its all issues

Ken

image001.jpg

Hi Ann,

I will try to get the screenshots

To you as soon as possible. Just to re-iterarate: its not just one or two missing issue types, its all issues are missing….

MfG

Ken Hurman

image001.jpg

Hi Ann,

Here are some of the screens showing the problem…

The Dashboard shows that there are Issues (3725)

When drilling down to a file (page 2) with no Issues selected, the source file is displayed.

When selecting an Issue selected (page 3) or an Issue Type selected (Page 3) , the source file is no longer displayed.

I would have expected the source file to remain displayed and to go to the line where the issue is.

Page 4 is the Issue Tab

MfG

Ken Hurman

image001.jpg

(Attachment SonarQube_Problem_with_Issues.pdf is missing)

Second set of jpg.

Note this is the Issues Tab…

MFG

Ken Hurman

image001.jpg

Hi,

Your screenshot indicates you’re on SonarQube 5.1. That’s far, far past EOL. You should upgrade immediately. Your upgrade path is:

5.1 -> 5.6.6 -> 6.7.7 -> 7.9.3 (current LTS) -> 8.4 (current version)

Note that that last step is optional but recommended. After you’ve upgraded and reanalyzed, if the problems persist we can go from there.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Can you tell me what this means?

“WARN – SCM provider autodetection failed. No SCM provider claims to support this project. Please use sonar.scm.provider to define SCM of your project”

What should sonar.scm.provider= be set to when using ClearCase ???

This was after adding “sonar.scm.diabled=false” to sonar-project.properties.

Without that line I get:

“ DEBUG – SCM step is diabled by configuration “

Thank you

Ken

image001.jpg

Hi Ken,

That’s an entirely different question & deserves its own thread.

Ann