- Operating system: Windows 11
- SonarLint plugin version: 7.1
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used:
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube 9.9 LTS
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
I am facing an issue where SonarLint version 7.2.1 and above will not work after binding to SonarQube.
Current setup uses SonarLint 7.1 in Eclipse 2022-06 and it works perfectly.
- All SonarLint version 7.2.1 and above will not report any issues after connected to SonarQube. However, it will report issues when it is not connected.
- SonarLint version 7.1 and below will report issues after connected to SonarQube.
So the question is that, could it be some rules set in SonarQube that are causing SonarLint 7.2.1 and above to stop working?