How to restore builtin quality profiles?

My sonar qube has empty quality profiles, how to restore the official ones?

If I click the “create” button I got the js errors:

If I click the “restore” button I was asked for an backup file, but how to get the xml backup file?

I can run a new sonar qube instance by

docker run -d --name sonarqube -p 9000:9000 sonarqube

But failed to find a way to export the official builtin profiles.

You cannot modify the built-in profiles, so I don’t understand why you want to export and restore them.

Btw. I see in the picture your built-in quality profiles have rules:

• C# 238
  • CSS 23
  • Flex 46
  • Go 29

It looks that your second SonarQube server is broken. Please add logs with JS errors.

@agabrys Sorry for the confusion, the pictures are gone (only the last one kept) so it caused misunderstanding.

The full picture is here: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-scanner-msbuild/issues/603#issuecomment-469773550

So the reason why I want to restore is my production sonar qube server () has empty quality profiles. Yes you can see the rules but it’s on my localhost:9000. I tried to copy the rules from localhost:9000 to my product sonar qube server.

Till now I failed to do the copying, and reinstall on my product still no quality profiles.

Oh I just reinstalled the latest sonar qube and ran /setup to upgrade the backend database and now the quality profiles are back. So the problem is solved. Thanks!