How to configure SONAR_RUNNER_HOME of sonar-scanner on Kubernetes

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using: Version 8.5.1

• what are you trying to achieve: We are trying to integrate Sonarqube with Jenkins, and a part of Jenkins asks for Sonarqube’s “Home Path” like this: SONAR_RUNNER_HOME : /opt/sonarqube but we are with Sonarque in Kubernetes, how would this configuration be?

• what have you tried so far to achieve this: not see any relevant information yet on sonar doc.

Please help to resolve it.

Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

First, your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

8.5. → 8.9.2 → 9.0.1 (last step optional)

Regarding your actual question, Jenkins is asking for the path to the SonarQube Scanner which will live on Jenkins or your Jenkins build agent. So the fact that you’ve deployed SonarQube using Kubernetes isn’t a problem.

HTH,
Ann

1 Like

Hello Ann.

First of all, thank you for the words, I felt welcome. Sorry for the response time, I was not in very good health. About this topic I already solved and I thank you so much for your help.

THX,
Debone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.