How to add custom text or link in sonarqube UI

Hi,

I would like to some add custom text or links in sonarqube UI (home page), could you please let me know how to achieve this ?

I am using sonarqube 6.7.5 LTS, and I would like to add text/links as mentioned above.

Thanks.

Hello,

If you are referring to the homepage of a project, you can update it’s description and define some links.

But if you are referring the global SonarQube homepage, then no, it’s not possible to customize it.

About adding custom links maybe this ticket could match what you want to do : SONAR-7890

Hi,

Thanks very much for the response.

Unfortunately, my requirement is to post some help text/links in global SonarQube homepage.

Ok, in fact, I might have found what you are looking for, you can have a custom HTML block on the homepage, and you can configure it in the global settings of your instance:

Hi,

Apologies for delay. I have added html code and also text as suggested above, but unfortunately, it does not work. I don’t see any link or text in sonarqube home page,

Hi,

it’s not seen on global homepage but here https://yoursonarhost/about
That was much better with SQ 5.6.x when a text widget could be added to the global homepage.
Custom dashboards are missed by our developers.

Regards,
Gilbert

Hi @Gregoire_Aubert, @Rebse,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I can see the custom text at “/about” page. Could you please let me know, of if it is possible to configure custom text to see it on global home page ?

Hi,

The About page is the global home page for anonymous users. Logged in users have the ability to choose their own homepages.

Ann

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.