Hi I'm facing issue with sonar qube analysis ( sonarqube-10.4.1.88267)

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • how is SonarQube deployed: zip, Docker, Helm
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!

deployed using zip is windows server

My analysis getting failed because it is unable to upload the report attaching the screenshots

can you please help me on this

Hey there.

I anticipate there’s more to the error than this. Can you provide the complete stack trace (no screenshot)?

Hi colin,

Thanks for the help attaching the pipeline logs as as test file please look into this and let me know anything else is needed
SONARPIPELINELOG.txt (2.1 MB)

Hey there.

That does help some.

2024-07-15T21:37:42.7409527Z java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to upload report: Error 500 on http://<ip address>:9000/api/ce/submit?projectKey=EII_Modernization_CoreApplication_396b5846-4ce6-481d-990f-af6c9102bb96&projectName=CoreApplication : {"errors":[{"msg":"Fail to insert data of CE task b9484123-3d51-481f-a29b-a46989d62955"}]}

Is there more information in the ce.log file about why the task data failed to be inserted?

Hey,
Attaching the ce log
ce.log (34.5 KB)

Well, that’s today’s ce.log. Did the error occur today?

yes it’s happening on a daily basis

The logs have to be somewhere – maybe I’ve got my wires crossed. Is there a more detailed error in the web.log?