HELP: Integrating SonarCloud with Jenkins

We recently did a software eval for SonarQube vs SonarCloud. However, the sales gal gave us links to SonarQube (SonarSource) Jenkins plugins when we asked if SonarCloud integrates with Jenkins. (same for SSO, and RBAC.)

We just bought a year subscription based on our communications and time crunch. I was told we would have a tech contact us to get BitBucket (SSO) info… it’s been 6 days. So, I’m reaching out to the community… and hoping someone can tell me if SonarCloud integrates with Jenkins; and if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Jenna

Jenna,

The link that you receive is actually correct, SonarQube & SonarCloud integrate the same way with Jenkins.

Are you on Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket server? Did you manage to create an account on SonarCloud?

Thanks

Olivier

Hi Olivier

Im getting similer kind of issues when integrating jenkins with sonarcloud (authenticating via bitbucket cloud )

Is there any documentation to check my configurations

in jenkins logs im receiving below error

===============================
INFO: ------------- Run sensors on module src-menu-api
INFO: Load metrics repository
INFO: Load metrics repository (done) | time=98ms
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1 (file:/ebs/home/builduser/.sonar/cache/a89f1943fc75b65becd9fb4ecab8d913/sonar-tsql-plugin.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte,int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
INFO: Sensor JavaSquidSensor [java]
INFO: Configured Java source version (sonar.java.source): none
INFO: JavaClasspath initialization
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: Total time: 13.821s
INFO: Final Memory: 27M/94M
ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
ERROR: Please provide compiled classes of your project with sonar.java.binaries property
ERROR:
ERROR: Re-run SonarQube Scanner using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
WARN: Unable to locate ‘report-task.txt’ in the workspace. Did the SonarScanner succeeded?
ERROR: SonarQube scanner exited with non-zero code: 1
Finished: FAILURE

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issue when integrating Sonarcloud with jenkins