Generate pdf of analysis report

hy can you please help me to generate analysis report pdf ,i installed pdf plugins still not able to generate it

Please add more details (SonarQube version, which plugin and in which version is used to generate pdf etc.).

I have sonarqube 7.2 and installed scanner for msbuild,I have analysed c# project but not able to generate analysis PDF report ,I don’t find any plugins available so please help

Which plugin did you installed?

sonar-pdfreport-plugin 1.4 ,In addition i have visual studio installed and i used its developer command prompt to analyze project.

This plugin is incompatible with SonarQube 7.X or even 5.X and 6.X. Read more here.

If you want to generate PDF reports then you have to buy Governance plugin (I’ve never use it, but probably you can generate PDF reports by using Web UI).

its not working i downloaded governance plugin and added it to sonarqube 7.2/extensions/plugins and restarted sonarqube but now sonarqube isnt working it says sonarqube is stopped

can I generate html report of my analysis if yes please share how to?

As mentioned by Adam, PDF reporting is part of the Governance feature set, available with the Enterprise Edition. You therefore need a license key to evaluate/use this specific edition (now delivered in a dedicated package). Feel free to get in touch with SonarSource if you wish more information on that.

There is no built-in feature to dump the results of the latest analysis. Note however that all measures/issues/data are available via the SonarQube WebAPI (documentation embedded in your own server), which you can call programmatically in order to craft a custom report per your specific needs.

3 Likes

thank you for replying!!