Find report json in Azure Devops

Hello everyone! Please help me, where i can find analysis report json in my Azure Devops ?
I need based on this report create item in azure boards

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Your analysis report will be found in the SonarQube UI.

That said, you can configure SonarQube to fire a post-analysis webhook with the Quality Gate status and the values of the related measures. That’s delivered as a JSON payload. But you’re not going to find it in your analysis workspace.

HTH,
Ann

As I understand it, before sending it to sonarqube, some kind of report should be generated with the information that needs to be sent, is it really not possible to extract this report from my pipeline?
For example, in whitesource bolt before sending to Whitesource UI genereated scan_report.json and this report sent

Hi,

The report we send isn’t human-readable. And I believe we clean it out of the workspace after sending to keep things tidy and filespace use reasonable.

Ann

You clean report after ending sonarqube task, or after ending pipeline ?

Hi,

I suppose this happens just before the task ends. After it ends … is too late.

:smiley:
Ann

Look, i think sonarqube task create report before sent to sonarqube portal
I added this config to my sonarqube task:
sonar.report.export.path=sonar-report.json
sonar.analysis.mod=preview
sonar.issuesReport.json.enable=true
but i cant find report in log in my pipeline
Can you help me with this config ?
P.S. I need create sonar-report.json before sent to sonarqube portal, and i want to see this report with command “cat” in bash

Can you help me ?

Hi,

There is no “preview” of analysis except what you get in SonarLint. These properties were dropped a very long time ago:

Ann

Okay, but there is a method how to download a full report from the sonarqube portal ?

Hi,

There’s an overview project report in Enterprise Edition($$). Other than that, you’ll need to build any report manually using the data retrieved by the Web API.

The best way to master the API is to perform the desired action via the UI and eavesdrop to see which calls the UI made to accomplish the action.

HTH,
Ann

Ok. I will try