Feature Request: New Color Scheme with More Contrast in PR Analysis

Dear SonarCloud Community,

I am writing to request a new color scheme with more contrast for PR analysis. I have noticed that on some external displays the colors used to mark “new code” are not contrasted enough against the background. This lack of contrast makes it difficult to distinguish the new code from the rest of the codebase.

Having a color scheme with higher contrast would greatly improve the readability and user experience of the PR analysis feature. It would make it easier for developers to identify new code at a glance, thereby improving our code review process and overall productivity.

I understand that color scheme preferences can be subjective and vary among users. Therefore, it would be great if SonarCloud could provide a few different color scheme options in addition to the current light/dark mode themes that users can choose from based on their personal preferences or specific needs.

Thank you for considering this request. I believe this enhancement would benefit many users in the SonarCloud community.