Failing analysis ID: "aed02051-2f63-4e61-adec-352609a5ea48"

The last analysis has failed. It keeps on failing after several attempts.

• ALM used - GitHub
  • Languages of the repository - Python
  • Error observed: The last analysis has failed. If it keeps on failing after several attempts, please contact us on Community forum and provide the following failing analysis ID: “aed02051-2f63-4e61-adec-352609a5ea48”.

Hello @singhjaspreet20 ,

Thanks a lot for reporting this. The failure comes from a new analyzer we deployed on SonarCloud to detect new kind of bugs in Python.

• Is you project open source? If yes, please put a link to it so that we can directly reproduce the performance problem
  • If your project is private, could you please run an analysis locally using sonar-scanner and then you could share with us privately the content of ir/python generated folder? ( you should see the full path from the analysis logs, something like Reading IR files from /tmp/scanner123456/.scannerwork/ir/python)

Thanks!

Hello @Andrea_Guarino,

Sorry for the late reply.
Our project is private and we have run the analysis locally using a sonar-scanner. Please find the attached files as requested.

Thanks!
ir.zip (7.4 MB)
s

Quick clarification @singhjaspreet20 – you also faced a java.lang.StackOverflowError when running locally?

Nevermind :smiley:

Hello @singhjaspreet20,

Thank you for providing us the IR files, they allowed us to find out the cause of the issue. The fix should be available in the next release (and next deployment) of our bug detection analyzer. While I cannot give you an exact date on this, I will be contacting you in a private message with steps on how to work around this problem in the time being.

Cheers,

Gyula

Hello @Gyula_Sallai,

Thanks for your reply, I will check the workaround and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards
Jaspreet Singh

Hello @Gyula_Sallai ,

We tried the workaround but unfortunately it didn’t worked for us, can you please confirm by when the next release will be available from your end.

Hello @singhjaspreet20 ,

Thank you for getting back to us with this. The new version of the analyzer with the fix is now deployed on SonarCloud, so you should not see this problem anymore. Could you confirm that this the case?

Cheers,

Gyula

Hi @Gyula_Sallai

It worked for us, thanks.

Regards
Jaspreet Singh