Failed to resolve files with scoverage

I have an installation of SonarQube 8.9.6 Developer Edition.

I’m trying to upload a coverage report for a scala project, by using the scoverage plugin.

I run sonar-scanner via Github Actions by using the aciton SonarSource/sonarcloud-github-action@v1.6, with the following config:

- name: SonarQube Scan
        uses: SonarSource/sonarcloud-github-action@v1.6
        env:
          SONAR_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.SONARQUBE_TOKEN }}
        with:
          projectBaseDir: .
          args: >
           -Dsonar.host.url=${{ secrets.SONARQUBE_HOST }}
           -Dsonar.projectName=${{ github.event.repository.name }}
           -Dsonar.projectKey=${{ github.event.repository.name }}
           -Dsonar.sources=src/main/scala
           -Dsonar.tests=src/test/scala
           -Dsonar.scala.version=2.12
           -Dsonar.scala.coverage.reportPaths="target/scala-2.12/scoverage-report/scoverage.xml"

the report was generated in the step before, by running:

sbt compile coverage test assembly
sbt coverageAggregate

and I can confirm the report is there, and it shows the proper values.

However, when the action is executed in Github, I get:

INFO: Sensor Scoverage sensor for Scala coverage [sonarscala]
INFO: Importing /github/workspace/target/scala-2.12/scoverage-report/scoverage.xml
WARN: Fail to resolve 6 file(s). No coverage data will be imported on the following file(s): /home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/mtks/CustomQueryListener.scala;/home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/mtks/Sink.scala;/home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/mtks/SinkConfig.scala;/home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/util/config/StatsDInitializer.scala;/home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/util/config/ssm.scala;/home/runner/work/spark-td/spark-td/src/main/scala/io/split/td/util/infra/metadata.scala

I have tried running a local copy of SonarQube comunity edition in a docker container, and push the report with sonar-scanner, and I get the expected results.

So the problem is either with the Github Action or with SonarQube Developer Edition.

Hi @cfadon,
Are you still facing the same issue? Can you check if the paths in the scoverage report are using an absolute path that might be specific to the Github Action environment?