Failed to parse file .css in Azure Build pipelines

Hi Team,

I was trying to run SonarQube analysis from Azure Build pipelines but it throws an error during running Run code analysis step for one of my project after successful MSBuild step. Kindly help me to get out from this error?

ERROR: Failed to parse file:darkblue.css
ERROR: Unable to parse file: file:///D:/agent/_work/1/s///Scripts/app-main.js

*SonarQube Version Using - 7.3

• Scanner version - sonar-scanner-cli-3.2.0.1227-windows
  • Running this sonarqube for dotnet project

Hello @Tanveer,

These are pretty old versions you are running. You should try on SQ 7.9 (LTS) or latest (8.3) depending on how regularly you can upgrade. Scanner-wise, 4.3 is the latest, 3.2 is 2 years old.

It should help.

Thank you for your reply.

I installed 7.9 SQ version and when I try to start SQ it says below.

I’m using Microsoft SQL server 2017 version.
jvm 1 | ################################################################################
jvm 1 | The database must be manually upgraded. Please backup the database and browse /setup. For more information: https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/setup/upgrading
jvm 1 | ################################################################################
jvm 1 | 2020.07.14 10:00:10 WARN app[][o.s.a.p.AbstractManagedProcess] Process exited with exit value [es]: 1
jvm 1 | 2020.07.14 10:00:10 INFO app[][o.s.a.SchedulerImpl] Process[es] is stopped
jvm 1 | 2020.07.14 10:00:11 INFO app[][o.s.a.SchedulerImpl] Process[web] is stopped
jvm 1 | 2020.07.14 10:00:11 INFO app[][o.s.a.SchedulerImpl] SonarQube is stopped

wrapper | <-- Wrapper Stopped

When I do http://localhost:9000/setup then it says my DB is up to date. Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Another questuion I have is - When I trigger sonarqube scan from Azure build pipeline it got success but when I’m trying to check the count in the portal for vulnerabilities, bugs, incidents, fix I dont see any increase or decrease in count level.