Exclude folder for findbugs through Sonarqube scan

Hello Team,

I’m using sonarqube 8.9v and i get the below error for findbugs during sonar scan.

Can you help me how to fix this and also incase I want to exclude it then how do I exclude a folder or file from findbugs?
Also this issue doesn’t occur for branch analysis, it is all good with branch analysis (both source and target branches). Issue occurs only for PR analysis.
Please help

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.7.0.1746:sonar (default-cli) on project : Can not execute Findbugs: One (sub)project contains Java source files that are not compiled → [Help 1]ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.7.0.1746:sonar (default-cli) on project : Can not execute Findbugs: One (sub)project contains Java source files that are not compiled . → [Help 1]

Hey there.

You should ask the maintainers of the Findbugs plugin over at GitHub - spotbugs/sonar-findbugs: SpotBugs plugin for SonarQube

Hello @Colin

Thank you for the information. I remember doing some changes to exclude for findbugs from sonarqube UI. I don’t find the option now, could you please help in letting me know where can I find configurations regarding findbugs plugin from sonarqube UI.

Again, you’ll need to ask the maintainers of the plugin you’re using.