Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) => 8.1 on CentOS with PostgreSQL, openjdk version 11
- what are you trying to achieve => Get SonarQube services to start but getting error -
max file descriptors  for elasticsearch process is too low, increase to at least 
- what have you tried so far to achieve this ->
* Have added /etc/security/limits.conf for elasticsearch limit to have 65536
* Have added the following lines to /etc/systemd/system/sonarqube.service file
Why is the system still complaining of max file descriptors too low?