Error Maven Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins, error: invalid target release: 19

hi all,

i have using sonarqube for a while and i had new project using maven, i want to intergrate sonarqube scan to my gitlab cicd, but it always getting error like below

mvn verify sonar:sonar -Dsonar.projectKey=glpat-[MASKED]
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] 
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.awda:pasarpolis:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for sdkpasarpolis-V1.3.3:sdkapp-pasar-V1.3.3:jar should not point at files within the project directory, ${basedir}/lib/sdkpasarpolis-V1.3.3.jar will be unresolvable by dependent projects @ line 82, column 25
[WARNING] 
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING] 
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING] 
[INFO] 
[INFO] ------------------------< com.awda:app-pasar >-------------------------
[INFO] Building app-pasar 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
[INFO] 
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0:resources (default-resources) @ app-pasar ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered properties files.
[INFO] Copying 1 resource
[INFO] Copying 0 resource
[INFO] 
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.10.1:compile (default-compile) @ pasarpolis ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Compiling 8 source files to /home/gitlab-runner/builds/MQ5YAG8r/0/backend/app-pasar/target/classes
[INFO] 
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Skipping app-pasar
[INFO] This project has been banned from the build due to previous failures.
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  2.943 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2022-11-28T16:30:40+07:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.10.1:compile (default-compile) on project app-pasar: Fatal error compiling: error: invalid target release: 19 -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

can someone help with this problem, cus i didnt really familiar with java/maven app
if is there anything that i should provide, please tell me too
thanks

Hey there.

Does your build work without adding the SonarQube analysis? Based on the error, the problem comes from the compilation itself.

Once you have a working build, it is time to add in SonarQube analysis.