Error in SonarLint for Pycharm!

Environment:

• Java: JetBrains s.r.o. 11.0.11
  • IDE: PyCharm 2021.1.3
  • SonarLint: 5.2.0.35150
java.lang.Throwable: Conflicting component name 'SonarLintProjectSettings': class o.sl.ij.config.project.SonarLintProjectSettings and class o.sl.ij.config.project.SonarLintProjectSettingsStore (componentManager=Project(name=My-code, containerState=COMPONENT_CREATED, componentStore=/Users/ayushmansihag/PycharmProjects/My-code))
	at c.ij.oa.diagnostic.Logger.error(Logger.java:161)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreImpl.doAddComponent(ComponentStoreImpl.kt:357)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreImpl.initComponent(ComponentStoreImpl.kt:115)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreWithExtraComponents.initComponent(ComponentStoreWithExtraComponents.kt:49)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ComponentManagerImpl.initializeComponent$intellij_platform_serviceContainer(ComponentManagerImpl.kt:433)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ServiceComponentAdapter.createAndInitialize(ServiceComponentAdapter.kt:53)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ServiceComponentAdapter.doCreateInstance(ServiceComponentAdapter.kt:37)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.BaseComponentAdapter.getInstanceUncached(BaseComponentAdapter.kt:110)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.BaseComponentAdapter.getInstance(BaseComponentAdapter.kt:64)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ComponentManagerImpl.doGetService(ComponentManagerImpl.kt:488)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ComponentManagerImpl.getService(ComponentManagerImpl.kt:471)
	at c.ij.oa.components.ServiceManager.getService(ServiceManager.java:26)
	at o.sl.ij.common.util.SonarLintUtils.getService(SonarLintUtils.java:80)

Hello,

Welcome to the community!

I was not able to reproduce this issue. I don’t know how this would be possible but could you check if you have 2 versions of SonarLint installed ? I suspect something strange with your installation, so maybe you could try uninstalling SonarLint plugin(s) and reinstall the one from the marketplace.

Please keep me informed, thanks