Error in SonarLint for IntelliJ with codescan plugin

Environment:

• Java: JetBrains s.r.o. 11.0.11
  • IDE: PhpStorm 2021.2.1
  • SonarLint: 6.0.0.37696
java.lang.Throwable: Conflicting component name 'SonarLintProjectSettings': class o.sl.ij.config.project.SonarLintProjectSettings and class o.sl.ij.config.project.SonarLintProjectSettingsStore (componentManager=Project(name=beesite-backend-core, containerState=COMPONENT_CREATED, componentStore=C:\beesite-backend-core))
	at c.ij.oa.diagnostic.Logger.error(Logger.java:182)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreImpl.doAddComponent(ComponentStoreImpl.kt:358)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreImpl.initComponent(ComponentStoreImpl.kt:116)
	at c.ij.configurationStore.ComponentStoreWithExtraComponents.initComponent(ComponentStoreWithExtraComponents.kt:48)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ComponentManagerImpl.initializeComponent$intellij_platform_serviceContainer(ComponentManagerImpl.kt:525)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ServiceComponentAdapter.createAndInitialize(ServiceComponentAdapter.kt:52)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ServiceComponentAdapter.access$createAndInitialize(ServiceComponentAdapter.kt:12)
	at c.ij.serviceContainer.ServiceComponentAdapter$doCreateInstance$1.run(ServiceComponentAdapter.kt:42)
	at c.ij.oa.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.registerIndicatorAndRun(CoreProgressManager.java:705)
	at c.ij.oa.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.executeProcessUnderProgress(CoreProgressManager.java:647)
	at c.ij.oa.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl.executeProcessUnderProgress(ProgressManagerImpl.java:63)
	at c.ij.oa.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.executeNonCancelableSection(CoreProgressManager.java:223)

Hi, welcome to the community and thank you for reporting this.

I would advise that you report this to the fine folks at CodeScan instead: they forked our open source products but did not make the effort to make their fork compatible with the original.

1 Like

ok I will post there if I could get the answer