- Operating system: Windows 10
- SonarLint plugin version: 6.15
- Programming language you’re coding in: C++
- Is connected mode used: No
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): N/A
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
In extensions->sonarlint->options->edit rule settings, we are forwarded to the above settings.json file which also specifies sonar lint rules. I understand that when empty, sonarlint works on the default enabled rules and when in connected mode, sonarlint works on the rules that are enabled on the sonarqube server. I wanted to know how to populate this json file such that i can enable particular rules when im not in connected mode.