Developer level metrics in SonarQube?

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) - 8.4 community edition, default plugins
  • what are you trying to achieve - We want to get metrics based on developer like, each developer how many new bugs, vulnerability etc introduced, how many individual developer resolved it with code change. the metrics we get now are project specific, same can we get developer specific.
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this - We’re using community edition so can only see CNES report. but that does not give metrics that i am looking for. if any paid plugin that i can use we’re ready for that also if this metric if developer or enterprise edition offers then we can even think of buying it.

Hey there.

See this answer here:

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there something that licensed version can offer? Our organization need this data :slight_smile: . can we make use of webapi to make this work. I see CNES report displays list of current issues (filtered by author) but offcourse that does not show how many closed by whom in next scan. Also this is kind of report that gets override with each new scan. In case any possible option to get total count quarterly/yearly will help per developer of new issues/closed?