Custom rules are not being synched in visual studio

Hi,

I have written my own analyzer for c# plugin and it is working fine. But when i connected using sonarlint in visual studio, custom rules are not being imported from sonarqube server even though connection is established and project has been binded. I am getting the following warning:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning CA0064 CA0064 : No analysis was performed because the specified rule set could not be loaded or did not contain any managed code analysis rules. Active

SQ-6.7.4
Visual studio-2017

Apologies for the lateness of the reply. I’ll post it in case the information is still useful or helps other users.

CA00664: this seems to be the same issue as CA0064 : No analysis was performed.

Custom rules: SonarLint does not handle executing Roslyn analyzers for which you have created a custom Sonar plugin using the SonarQube Roslyn SDK. SonarLint will correctly create a ruleset for your custom analyzer based on the active Quality Profile, but it can’t configure the MSBuild projects to execute your custom analyzer. You would have to do that manually, either by installing a VSIX containing on your analyzer, or adding a reference to your analyzer NuGet to your MSBuild projects.
See SLVS-1184 for more information.