I’ve read the UnusedPrivateMethodCheck source code and I want to extend this class. Instead of checking only private method, what I want to do is checking package visible method as well.
So my strategy is:
- Visit compilationUnitTree and list up all package visible method and store it in list.
- Re-visit the all compilation file and check if method is called.
- How can we revisit compilation unit?
- How to pass the list on step #1 when we revisit the compilation unit?
- What library can I use to check my implementation?