Coverage report with blazor .razor file throws NativeCommandError

I cover a Blazor application with xUnit tests.
My generated report contains references to .razor files crashing the scanner :

INFO: Scanner configuration file: C:\Users\Lefebvreo\.dotnet\tools\.store\dotnet-sonarscanner\4.8.0\dotnet-sonarscanner\4.8.0\tools\netcoreapp3.0\any\sonar-scanner-4.2.0.1873\bin\..\conf\sona
r-scanner.properties
INFO: Project root configuration file: C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\.sonarqube\out\sonar-project.properties
INFO: SonarQube Scanner 4.2.0.1873
INFO: Parsing C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\coverage\SonarQube.xml
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: Total time: 1:47.675s
INFO: Final Memory: 16M/57M
dotnet : ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
At C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\build.ps1:39 char:2
+     dotnet sonarscanner end -d:sonar.login=$env:sonarqube
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (ERROR: Error du...anner execution:String) [], RemoteException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

ERROR: Error during parsing of the generic coverage report 'C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\coverage\SonarQube.xml'. Look at SonarQube documentation to know the expected XML format.
ERROR: Caused by: Line 8580 of report refers to a file with an unknown language: 
C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\src\Aguacongas.TheIdServer.BlazorApp\Components\ApiComponents\ApiClaimTypes.razor
ERROR: 
The SonarQube Scanner did not complete successfully
10:41:05.902  Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1

coverage\SonarQube.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<coverage version="1">
  <file path="C:\Projects\Perso\TheIdServer\src\Aguacongas.TheIdServer.BlazorApp\Components\ApiComponents\ApiClaimTypes.razor">
    <lineToCover lineNumber="6" covered="true" branchesToCover="2" coveredBranches="2" />
    <lineToCover lineNumber="10" covered="false" />
    <lineToCover lineNumber="11" covered="false" />
  </file>

.razor files should be treated as .cshtml files.

If I exclude **/*.razor from my coverage report it works and I’ve .cshtml files.

Full code and build script can be found here

To enable .razor file in the report remove <ExcludeByFile>**/*.razor</ExcludeByFile> from coverletArgs.runsettings

Hello Olivier,

SonarQube can only import coverage information on files it knows. By default, the .razor extension is not recognized by any language. In order to be able to import this information, you can add .razor to the list of HTML File suffixes, under General Settings > Languages > HTML (similar to how .cshtml are recognized by the HTML plugin).

Hope that helps.

Best,
-Chris