Could not fetch quality gate status, your number of lines exceeds your organization plan

my sonarcloud
The current plan is (100k private lines of code for €10 per month), my repo code is very below that, but here showing (your number of lines exceeds your organization plan), I still have LOC End of trial version in 15 days(Next charge will be on august 31, 2021)
our lines of code around below 40k, but here shows,

The error we are seeing is:

:heavy_multiplication_x: Quality Gate failed: Could not fetch quality gate status: b’{“errors”:[{“msg”:“Analysis with id \u0027None\u0027 is not found”}]}’

and

Your analysis with ID “AXs6Dl8d4FOtEiGI8Ual” has failed: your number of lines exceeds your organization plan. Edit billing info or See details in Background Tasks Or see troubleshooting documentation

Our Bitbucket pipeline is defined as follow:

caches:

• sonar
    script:
  • pipe: sonarsource/sonarcloud-scan:1.2.1
  • pipe: sonarsource/sonarcloud-quality-gate:0.1.4

Hi!

It seems your question is a duplicate of this earlier post by you:

Can you please provide the details we asked from you on that thread? We need that in order to investigate. This last sentence of the feedback given to you there is especially important, and likely to be the key to resolve your problem:

Are you sure the analysis scope is correctly configured to only consider your project code, and for example to exclude all the libraries, binaries, and compilation output? If such big files are considered as code by the Sonar Scanner (for example if they are in a non-standard library directory), it can explain why the threshold is reached.

I will close this duplicate thread now. Let’s continue the conversation on the other one!