cliSources: ‘.\redactedCommon,redactedWeb’
      extraProperties: |
      sonar.java.binaries=.\redactedCommon\source\com\redacted\redacted*
      sonar.java.libraries=.\redactedCommon\lib*.jar
      sonar.c.file.suffixes=-
      sonar.cpp.file.suffixes=-
      sonar.objc.file.suffixes=-
  • Languages of the repository: Java

• Error observed: No error. The scan actually runs successfully for the non-master (feature) branches. When I go to the Code tab to look at the code scanned it shows nothing. If I merge that same commit into master it the code shows up in the master branch scan.

Hey there.

Let me suggest you pass sonar.verbose=true and check the logs on such a pull request build (where no files are showing as changed). You are looking for logs starting around here:

07:27:39.608 INFO: SCM collecting changed files in the branch

Out of curiousity, what kind of files are these? Java files? another language? Source files? Test files?

There is a lot of stuff that has is “excluded by the scm ignore settings.” I dont have any scm ignore settings configured that I know of unless that means the .gitignore file? Other than that I don’t know what to look for.

It’s all Java. For the java.binaries I gave it the folder with all of the .class files for the libraries I gave it the area where the third party libraries are (.jar). The identified source folders contain .java files and some .jsp.