We have a Sonar Cloud instance that has been working fine up until recently when a couple of our repositories started showing 0.0% for the “Coverage on New Code” and “Estimated coverage after merge” in the Quality Gate scan for our PRs (quality scan is failing too). There are previous merge requests that did not have this issue, and the main branch in the project overview dashboard shows correct coverage. We’ve tried comparing setup to see if anything has changed and nothing has. Anyone have any insight as to what could cause this?
- ALM used: Bitbucket Cloud
- CI system used: Bitbucket Cloud
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository: Java
- Error observed: none
- Steps to reproduce: unknown
- Potential workaround: unknown
Thanks for your time!