Classes not found during the analysis

I am getting below errors for project classes. (NOT project dependent/external libs) I found below logs in Jenkins.

**21:12:14** [WARNING] Classes not found during the analysis : [project classes]

Below is the command use in Jenkins

void publish_to_sonar() {
    withSonarQubeEnv('sonarq') {
        rtMavenRun(
                pom: './pom.xml',
                goals: "-B -Dapp.version=${APP_VERSION} -Djava.awt.headless=true sonar:sonar -Dsonar.java.binaries=target/classes -P sonar".toString(),
                resolverId: "APP_MAVEN_RESOLVER"
        )
    }
    echo "Published the unit test results to sonar"
}

The other thing noticed was, despite of above class not found warning could see the files in sonar portal under the “code” tab with percentage covered.

Versions used:

Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f)
Maven home: C:\apache-maven-3.6.3\bin\..
Java version: 1.8.0_281, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Java\jdk1.8.0_281\jre

sonar-maven-plugin-3.9.0.2155
<jacoco.plugin.version>0.8.6</jacoco.plugin.version>

Hello @Shabar,

Could you send the full Jenkins log. We can’t troubleshoot much with such a limited extract.
If log is log, please send as attachment, not inline

Olivier

PS: It could be that this WARNING can be ignored, depending on the missing classes

Due to confidentiality I am not able to send the full log. I can attach part of it. (But not sure how to send as attachment here)

However as you mentioned despite having warning those classes can be seen in Sonar coverage. If so what would be the cause for this warning you reckon.

Well,
Such warnings can happen for several explainable reasons. If you don’t provide me more visibility (because of confidentiality), I cannot help much.
I would say that if you get the results you expect, then we can consider this thread closed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.