Cannot see the combined report for all modules in my Android multi-module project

libs.versions.toml:

[versions]
sonarVersion = "6.2.0.5505"

[plugins]
sonarPlugin = { id = "org.sonarqube", version.ref = "sonarVersion" }

project-level build.gradle.kts:

import org.sonarqube.gradle.SonarExtension

plugins {
    alias(libs.plugins.sonarPlugin) apply false
}

subprojects {
    plugins.withId(rootProject.libs.plugins.sonarPlugin.get().pluginId) {
        configure<SonarExtension> {
            properties {
                property("sonar.host.url", "https://sonarcloud.io")
                property("sonar.projectKey", "projectKey")
                property("sonar.projectName", "projectName")
                property("sonar.organization", "organization")
                property(
                    "sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths",
                    "${project.rootDir}/build/reports/jacoco/jacocoAggregatedReport/jacocoAggregatedReport.xml"
                )
            }
        }
    }
}

Now, I simply apply the plugin to the three modules which I want to analyze:

plugins {
    alias(libs.plugins.sonarPlugin)   // this is applied to two other modules
}

Then I run sonar from the terminal:

./gradlew sonar -Dsonar.token=my-sonar-token

I do see sonar executing for the three modules one at a time. But in the end, I only see data related to the last module for which the sonar gradle task was executed. So, for example, if the three modules I had were: moduleA, moduleB, and moduleC, I only see the sonar analysis for moduleC because that was the last module for which the sonar task was executed. Is there something wrong with how I am using sonar here?

The way I fixed it for now is to add the different modules as a comma-separated string as a sonar.coverage.exclusions property. For example:

val sonarModules = setOf(
    "moduleA", "moduleB", "moduleC",
)
val nonSonarModules = subprojects
    .filter { it.name !in sonarModules }
    .map { it.name }
val sonarExclusionString =
    nonSonarModules.joinToString(separator = ",") { moduleName -> "**/$moduleName/**" }

sonar {
    properties {
        property("sonar.coverage.exclusions", sonarExclusionString)
    }
}

I am doing this in my project level build.gradle.kts