We have a project on GitHub and it is under different organisation than the one in SonarCloud. Using standalone Sonar client for analysis and submitting results. The analysis works ok, but we cannot get it to decorate a pull request.
We use CloudBees Jenkins with multi-branch setup for pull requests with merging to the parent branch.
We set the following additional properties:
- sonar.pullrequest.key (say
130, the number of PR)
- sonar.pullrequest.branch (say
- sonar.pullrequest.base (say
- sonar.pullrequest.provider (
- sonar.pullrequest.github.repository (say
- sonar.scm.revision (a full commit sha of the last commit in the repo on the branch)
- sonar.pullrequest.github.endpoint (
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, there are no warnings or error messages, basically no any information what went wrong.