Build wrapper execute with vxWorks 6.9

• build-wrapper-win-x86-64 6.15 version
  • I want to execute build wrapper for vxWorks 6.9 and intel i7 64 bit processor

I work at Windows OS. I am generating my project source codes and makefile. I would like to use build wrapper with configuration i wrote on above statement. Could you help me?

Hello @muratsenem and welcome in our community!

Do you want to use build-wrapper in order to analyze C, C++, or Objective-C code? What SonarQube version do you have?
And what compiler are you using in the VxWorks environment?

FYI, the documentation on how to use the build-wrapper to analyze C, C++ or Objective-C code is available here.

Hi Amelie,

I want to use build wrapper to analyze C++ source codes. My sonarqube version is 8.6.0.39681.
I am using gnu compiler in VxWorks. And i saw the documentation before i post but it gave error. I wonder how can i use gnu compiler for VxWorks and build wrapper for my analysis.

Could you upgrade your SonarQube to the latest supported version 8.9.1?
Do you have developer edition or above?

Could you share the output of your build-wrapper command (build-wrapper.log and build-wrapper-dump.json) and the logs you have? (I can send you a PM if you want)

Is it really necessary to upgrade the SonarQube version? I am using developer version, we just bought license for it.

I can send files with PM.

Hey,

We got solution. You can use following command :

build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir build_wrapper_output_directory WindRiverDirectory\wrenv.exe -j 1 all -f yourmakefile

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.