Bamboo build fails

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    INFO: SonarQube Scanner 4.0.0.1744

• what are you trying to achieve
    I am trying to achieve:
    Run a bamboo build plan on a java repo stored locally on my laptop. I am trying to integrate Bamboo with Bitbucket and SonarQube

• what have you tried so far to achieve this
    Configure SonarQube in my bamboo build plan

I am getting this error:
04-May-2020 16:31:40 Unable to find executable at /C:\sonar-scanner/bin/sonar-scanner. Will try to run it anyway.

I have a full error log but not sure it’s ok to upload it here for the public view!

Hi,

To run analysis you need a Scanner. Your pipeline is trying to use Scanner CLI (sonar-scanner) and not finding the executable at the specified path. Did you put the scanner on the analysis machine? At that location?

Ann

Hi Ann

This is my path “C:\sonar-scanner\bin” where I have “sonar-scanner.bat”. is this the correct one? I added it to the plan build config in Bamboo but it just failed again. I am getting this "

Unable to find executable at /C:\sonar-scanner\bin/bin/sonar-scanner. Will try to run it anyway.

Hi,

Looking at your new error message, I see that “/bin/sonar-scanner” is automatically added, so… Maybe just set your path to C:/sonar-scanner? (Note that I’ve flipped the slashes. Slash direction can get “fun” when you combine Java + Windows.)

Ann