Make sure to tell us:
- What version are you upgrading from? I have updated from 9.5 to 18.104.22.168466 LTS and it worked for some time.
- System information (Operating system, Java version, Database provider/version): My Asure DevOps pipelines are failing with error " ##[error]19:16:04.954 Your SonarQube instance seems to have an invalid license. Please check it. Server URL"
- What’s the issue you’re facing?
My Azure devops pipelines used to fail for a few days in prepare analysis phase with error “##[error]19:16:04.954 Your SonarQube instance seems to have an invalid license. Please check it. Server URL” .
MY observations and troubleshooting :
- I observed that the connection to URL itself was not working when I tried to login , it said "Authentication failed " . Somehow I connected with the admin account and changed my password and after that, I can access the URL ( Ex: http://dsdw-snrqa01.XXXl:9000/admin/system)
- Now , we can access the URL but somehow all ADO pipelines fail with above specified invalid license error. I have created a new token and used it in the pipeline but still failing with the same error. Could you please guide us to resolve the issue?