- Azure DevOps + SonarQube 7.4 Developer Edition with Branch Analysis
- The Service Connection in Azure Devops correctly refers to the name of the SonarQube server
- The build pipeline in Azure DevOps uses the Service Connection
- The build summary provides a correct link to the results in SonarQube using the name of the SonarQube server in the url
- SonarQube code violations injected into the Azure DevOps Pull Request refer to “localhost” instead of the name of the SonarQube server in the url
I cannot find any reference to “localhost” in the administration of SonarQube or Azure DevOps, so I have no idea where to fix this invalid redirection.