Azure devops decoration ran successfully but it is not reflected in my PR

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)

• Developer Edition, Version 8.4.1 (build 35646)

• what are you trying to achieve
    We are trying to setup Azure Devops PR decoration using Sonarqube. The scan ran succesfully but it is not reflected.

I checked the ce.logs and it is saying that PR decoration is succesful.

2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.s.ComputationStepExecutor] Index analysis | status=SUCCESS | time=30ms
2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.s.ComputationStepExecutor] Update need issue sync for branch | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.s.ComputationStepExecutor] Send issue notifications | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.s.ComputationStepExecutor] Publish task results | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.s.ComputationStepExecutor] Trigger refresh of Portfolios and Applications | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
2020.09.01 07:21:44 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.p.a.p.PostProjectAnalysisTasksExecutor] Webhooks | globalWebhooks=0 | projectWebhooks=0 | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
2020.09.01 07:21:45 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.p.a.p.PostProjectAnalysisTasksExecutor] Pull Request decoration | status=SUCCESS | time=769ms
2020.09.01 07:21:55 INFO ce[AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp][o.s.c.t.CeWorkerImpl] Executed task | project=FakeProject| type=REPORT | pullRequest=7921 | id=AXRIiR_ILGsd1sJ_wITp | submitter=admin | status=SUCCESS | time=134035ms

• what have you tried so far to achieve this

I checked my PAT token is good.
I configure the setup as indicated by this documentation. (/documentation/analysis/pr-decoration/)

Hi @jeremywoo, welcome to the SonarSource Community!

Can you confirm how this PR is being built? Via an Azure pipeline and involving our SonarQube extension for Azure DevOps, using the Prepare and Run Analysis steps?

When you say the PR decoration is not reflected, I also wondered if it’s possible you’re using the new PR experience for Azure repos. If so, keep in mind you’ll have to click on the link to see the checks involved in the PR in order to get the quality gate result.

If you’re truly not seeing anything at all after confirming the above, we should probably make sure nothing was lurking in the logs at a deeper level. Can you enable DEBUG-level logging for the Compute Engine component within your SonarQube instance and then kick off the PR analysis again, then post the equivalent logs?

Hi Jeff,

My PR is being built via Azure pipeline and using SonarQube extension for Azure DevOps. It looks something like

• task: SonarQubePrepare@4
    inputs:

Yes, we are using new PR experience for Azure DevOps.

When you said DEBUG-level logging, do i specify that from the command line (during SonarQube startup?)