SonarScanner version is 18.104.22.1680
When I run “build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir bw-output arduino-cli compile --fqbn esp8266:esp8266:d1_mini tag.ino” on Arduino CLI, it works.
I got very similar errors when I run sonar-scanner.bat -D"sonar.organization=[organizationkey]" -D"sonar.projectKey=[projectkey]" -D"sonar.sources=." -D"sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=bw-output" -D"sonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io"
ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed. Please make sure that:
- you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer
- you are correctly invoking the scanner with correct configuration
- your compiler is supported
- you are wrapping your build correctly
- you are wrapping a full/clean build
- you are providing the path to the correct build-wrapper output directory
- you are building and analyzing the same source checkout, absolute paths must be identical in build and analysis steps
I can provide the full log in PM.