AnalyzerException while analyzing objective c project

I am getting an AnalyzerException while analyzing an objective c project.

Must-share information :

• we are currently using Sonarqube Developer Edition 9.6.1
    • we recently updated to 9.6.1
    • before we used 9.3 and with 9.3 there were no errors
  • it wasn’t a “one-time” error and it occurs every run

This is the error:

Exception in thread pool-3-thread-1
com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Analyzer$AnalyzerException: Exit code != 0: /Users/buildapp/builds/0/SmartMobileFrameworkIOS/SmartMobileFrameworkIOS/Implementation/SMAppStartServiceImpl.m
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.lambda$execute$1(Subprocess.java:42)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.execute(Subprocess.java:113)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.execute(Subprocess.java:38)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.ReproducerRequester.requestReproducer(ReproducerRequester.java:37)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisHandler.acceptResult(AnalysisHandler.java:40)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.execute(Subprocess.java:113)
	at com.sonar.cpp.plugin.CFamilySensor.lambda$process$19(CFamilySensor.java:938)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisExecutor.lambda$submit$0(AnalysisExecutor.java:59)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
> Task :sonarqube
An error occurred while analyzing the following compilation unit: 
  /Users/buildapp/builds/0/SmartMobileFrameworkIOS/SmartMobileFrameworkIOS/Implementation/SMAppStartServiceImpl.m
A file named "sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip" has been generated to help the problem investigation.
Please contact SonarSource support providing the following file to help improving the analyzer:
  /Users/buildapp/.gradle/daemon/7.5.1/sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip
> Task :sonarqube FAILED

I attached he given analysis.log-file:
analysis.log (65.8 KB)

1 Like

Hello @MSi and welcome to our community!

As described in the log, a sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip has been generated. Could you share it, please? That would help me reproduce the issue to determine what is happening.
I can send you a private message if needed.

Thanks,
Amélie

Sure, here it is (I hope attaching the zip works, otherwise you can send me a pm)
sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip (4.2 MB)

Thanks in advance!

Hi @MSi ,

from a quick look, you are likely facing CPP-3856. We currently don’t have a workaround for it, would you eventually be interested in testing a snapshot version with the fix?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.