- Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise v.20H2
- IDE name and flavor/env: Visual Studio 2022 v.17.1.6
- SonarLint plugin version: 220.127.116.11693
- Is connected mode used: Not yet
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): –
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
I would like to activate .Net Analyzers within the scope of SonarLint, so that I receive .Net Analyzer warnings alongside the S* SonarSource warnings. Is this possible without accessing the Code Analysis properties for my project?